Thursday, September 4, 2008

the view from the couch

Lydia's slightly runny nose somehow found it's way past my immune system and left me with a nasty cold that I've been fighting for the past few days. Argh. Today I did manage to change out of my pj pants so I could go pick Julianna up at school. But when I got home, I put them right back on and as soon as naptime rolled around, I went back to my faithful spot on the couch, where I've spent a significant chunk of the last two days!

Thankfully, I can definitely tell that I am slowly but surely improving, and I'm hopeful that tomorrow I'll be back to my normal self again :)

Speaking of preschool, Julianna had another great day, and her teacher assured me she laughed and played with the other kids, so I am really encouraged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you're still under the weather - hope you're feeling better soon! Love you.

Julie Redfern said...

i hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear that Julianna still is loving school. Love you, Julie