Sunday, September 4, 2016

also this week...

I took the little two to the library for the first time (first time at the library here, obviously, though they don't have a whole lot of library experience under their belts).  I really hope it works to take all 5 but it's a juggle of needs and expectations and we are most definitely guests at this international school library so I feel like we need to amount to a only very very very small disturbance :)

They did admirably.  I'll take them back in two weeks and we will do it again :)  

Also, please note that you should take a big sister every where you go.  These girls A-MAZE. 


She didn't get a whole lot of time to look at books for herself (but managed to pick out a stack) and she set a great example for her other big siblings and I think next time Isaac or Julianna might rotate in as primary-reader-for-the-little-boys.  

Also, the amount of lego play happening here is a bit over the top.



All day every day.

Just finishing up a fun weekend, with our first soccer practice and a quick overnight trip to the mountains!  I'll get pictures posted soon....

No comments: