Tuesday, January 19, 2016

those five precious heads

Sunday evening Matt and I teamed up for haircuts times 5.  He buzzed Isaac and John Paul, I went to work with the scissors on the girls and Luke.  And now our heads are officially ready for Thailand!



And one of them, well she's looking a bit like me :)



At this point our heads are just about the only thing that's ready.  I just pulled out summer sandals and had all the kids try them on for size.  And a lot of the clothing I packed back in September when I was putting away summer clothing (this is my happy habit, to pack for winter vacation when I'm putting summer clothes into storage, and it does make for easier packing when January rolls around).

but there is still plenty to be done, and with Matt heading out for many days on the road, I'm feeling a little pressure to be ready early.  we shall see.....


2 comments:

Mom said...

So much fun to be packing for warm weather - know you are excited to be headed to Thailand soon!

Julie Redfern said...

Yay for warm weather!! Your mini me is beautiful just like you are!