Saturday, November 15, 2014

wandering past bears

One final dinner with just the six of us... at least for this week :)  We have a growing tradition of going to a certain restaurant together on the last night of Matt's trips.  The staff at that restaurant probably think I don't have a husband!  But it's a fun way for us to celebrate and a nice break for me (no cooking or clean up).

The restaurant is in a mall and we like to wander for a while before heading home.  Our wander took us past this sign.



Too bad no one around here has any personality, huh?

We got in later than I planned and scrambled everyone into bed and before I knew it Matt was home :)  yay for being all together again!

5 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I say yeah too.

Julie Redfern said...

Glad Matt is home! Sounds like a fun tradition.

Paul said...

love those poses
Grandaddy

Anonymous said...

five kids without a husband, they must think you're a superwoman. :)

susan

Anonymous said...

Any eating out is a great idea! Managing to eat with children is another experience few parents seem to have figured out. I'd eat out with your kiddo's any day!