Thursday, May 10, 2018

my baby joined the big kids club

Luke lost his FIRST TOOTH!!

He wiggled and jiggled and twisted this little tooth all day long and it finally fell out when Matt was reading to them before bed.  Whew!  It was so loose by that point that I wondered if it would fall out in the night and he would swallow it :(


He is beyond excited!  This was definitely the highlight of his day, maybe the highlight of his week!

I haven't done a recent count, but of the 100 baby teeth that originally filled my kiddos mouths we've got to be about halfway through the tooth-loosing game.  Julianna's are all gone.  Lydia's are close.  Isaac and John Paul are still in the thick of it and now Luke is dropping teeth too.

and speaking of teeth, I think braces are in the future for the girls.... as soon as the move is behind us we need to get orthodontist appointments for both of them, but I just can't even imagine starting that journey until we are through these next few weeks.

1 comment:

Julie Redfern said...

Awesome!! Love the jammies!