Monday, February 25, 2013

It was a full weekend and I'm not quite ready for it to be Monday, but Monday morning it is... so here we go. 

All three big kids are in school Monday mornings this semester  (Matt no longer takes Mondays off) so it's a different feel for me.  I'll miss our Mondays together, but it'll be fun to have a more normal weekend too (when it actually happens, this was one of those weeks when Matt ended up working Saturday too). 

My absolute favorite is definitely when all five children are home, but I do like the different dynamics of different mornings .... they each bring such unique personalities to the mix. 


Recently these two have been great buddies. Julianna is sooooooo patient with John Paul.  More patient than I am!!!  Really it's a gift the Lord worked in her heart - she isn't always patient with her other siblings but she is tender and loving towards this little guy almost all the time.


1 comment:

Julie Redfern said...

I am not surprised by how patient she is. She was super great trying to understand Justin's chinese and slowly speaking to him so he could write it down!!