Sunday, October 17, 2010

saying goodbye

On Friday morning Paul, Krisanne and Jonah left for Indonesia.  On Sunday morning they arrived. 

Yeah, exactly.  Two whole days of traveling!  Oh my. Something tells me they didn't look quite this good after their long journey, but this is how I'll be remembering them :) 



On their final night together, the girls got pretty serious about holding their littlest cousin.  Distance and time are still pretty tricky subjects for my little crew, but they knew change was in the air, and it was time to give Jonah an extra special snuggle. 





We're hopeful for another family reunion on the Asia side of the globe sometime soon - who knows when?!?!  Hopefully sooner than we think :) 



2 comments:

Krisanne said...

I love those precious pictures, Laura! We miss you guys and are so thankful we got to live in the same place for awhile! Hope we get to be together on this side of the ocean again sooner than later...

Paul said...

such very sweet photos - my goodness, those girls are special, but who am I to judge

love from just a GrandDad