Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter saturday

I have lots of fun Easter weekend photos and stories!  We had a great time celebrating!  

Saturday morning we hosted an Easter party for some local friends.... some Christians and some non-Christians.  The girls tend to love events like this, and they definitely add entertainment value to any party.  


This photo doesn't really do justice to the Easter egg dyeing scene.  Fun.  Noisy.  Chaotic.  I love watching friends enjoy activities like this for the first time.... no one here grew up dyeing eggs every Easter (and very few of them even have a clue what Easter is about). 

We sang some songs, ate snacks, used the Resurrection Eggs to tell the Easter story, and took a big group photo :)  


Fun stuff.  Though I can confidently say that I am ready to spend the next 350 days not dyeing Easter eggs. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Looks like you had fun but I'm sure you're ready to skip egg dyeing for a few months! Love you all!