Monday, January 11, 2010

the (little) man of the house

While Matt was gone Isaac stepped into the role of "man of the house". Granted, he's a tad bit young to fend off any potential dangers and protect us four ladies (me, Mom, and the big sisters).

But beware, he's got a ferocious growl and makes a very mean-looking face.....


Despite the growl-face, Isaac is cuddly little guy, and becoming even more so as the days pass by. He is a Mommy-lover, that's for sure.

Welcome to the ranks, little man. You're in good company.

And although there are moments when I don't think my one person can possibly satisfy the cuddle-needs of my little threesome, I'm thrilled you want to snuggle with me! Just be prepared to battle your big sisters for the cuddle-space!

4 comments:

Julie Redfern said...

Precious pictures of the 2 of you!! The growl face is super cute! Love Julie

Paul said...

Patt said she had the cutest picture -- this must be it.
love GrandDad

JBC said...

love love love the pics :)

Anonymous said...

The little man can growl at me anytime!
We love to read, experience life with you all, at your home/stairwell, through your great descriptive words and pictures. Thank you so very much, Love aunt BN