Tuesday, March 3, 2009

big city living

A few photos of our new-temporary home. It is definitely big city living! We've got plenty of neighbors :) I bet there are almost as many people in a square kilometer here as live in our entire little suburb back home!

Here we are right outside the entrance to our building. Take special note of my longish hair, I got a major hair cut a few hours after these photos were taken. I'm pretty sure I love my new style, but it will take me a few days to make a final decision :) I'll get a picture and post it tomorrow.


The baby boy in the belly.... 37 weeks and growing!

Here you can also see the other buildings in our complex and a big fancy office building in the background. We live on the 11th floor, I think there are 20ish floors in our building.


Our building is on the far right side of this photo. This is what it looks like when all four of us are on the move!

3 comments:

The Huffmans said...

J looks so little compared to those big buildings! So glad to catch up with you and thrilled we'll be on the same continent again soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the context photos - you are definitely in the city! You guys look cold but happy to be outside. It's freezing in NC - overnight low of 15! The snow is about gone in Raleigh though - just some patches of ice on the roads this morning. Love you!

Julie Redfern said...

Thanks for the pictures. I enjoy seeing where you guys are living and of course Caroline loves seeing Julianna and Lydia. Glad that you are all feeling better! Love, Julie