Wednesday, March 23, 2016

it's official (his first piece of Luke 4 artwork)

Well I knew this was just around the corner.  Luke 4 is official.


He worked on this last night while I finished dinner.  It was one of those crazier nights with guests for dinner and a late arriving husband and a meal which required quite a bit of last minute kitchen prep and that was before I decided to make a sponge cake to go with our strawberries.

but in the midst of all the kitchen shuffle Luke brought me this and I knew I needed a picture!  [Also, I was thankful he was busily occupied with stickers and for one of our guests who helped him get his letters on in the right order!]

3 comments:

Grandmama said...

Congratulations, Luke 4!

Susan said...

Precious! Good job Luke 4!

Anonymous said...

Love your family pictures! Can't believe Luke is 4. Looks like he had a special birthday celebration!!
robin