Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Isaac's school

This is our third preschool ... and they just keep getting better.

Our first school will always have a special place in my heart.  I sometimes still can't believe I ever let her [Julianna] go.  But oh the GIFT it was to our family, and to Julianna especially.  If anything, at this point, she's quickly becoming the one in our family who bridges these two cultures most easily.  Maybe God will use it in her future, maybe He won't.  But already, today, it's a gift.

last day of school for Julianna, June 2010

And then our second school.  The one that held three of my kiddos at one time!  I loved walking up to that school and listening for their voices in the middle of the happy chaos inside those gates. 

And now, this one.  {hopefully our LAST preschool because I never want to think about moving again!}

It is amazing.  So so thankful. 


This is our walk to school.... that's our complex behind the fence.  School is ahead on the left, right at the bend in the road.  I have more pics and plan to write more.  But not tonight.  Week two of school and it's still kicking my tail :)  Trying to figure out the girls' schedule (it's more complicated than you might think) and ... well, I've got a lot of plates spinning these days. 

One last thing - our friends who adopted Xiao Mai two weeks ago?  They are doing great and so is their new baby daughter!  Please keep praying for them, and the birth mom too.  Our friends have some pretty significant (and very unexpected) expenses from the adoption.  If you're interested in hearing more, let me know and I'll put you in touch with them  :)

1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

Isaac off to school. Where has the time flown? Exciting times for the children. Hope a good routine for you comes soon. Love you. Jan