Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cinderella

This evening Dad took the girls and I to see Cinderella - it was so amazing!

Julianna and Lydia wore their dress up clothes and were thrilled to be so 'fancy' away from home! Here they are waiting for the show to start.  There were quite a few Cinderellas in the audience, but Lydia was the only Snow White :)


The show was incredible!  Dad and I laughed, the girls were entranced, the cast was talented and the evening was a huge success.  After the show the entire cast filled the lobby area.  Lydia met the Fairy Godmother


and we waited in a not-too-long line for a photo op with (the real!) Cinderella. 


 Matt patiently listened to all the details when we got home


And now the girls are tucked into bed and this is what the kitchen floor looks like :)  My Cinderella hopped out of her dress and into her pajamas and is probably dreaming of a pumpkin-turned-coach right now! 


These full days are loads of fun but exhausting too.  I'm pretty sure my internal clock is about to 'strike midnight', so I best be heading to bed.

3 comments:

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

Good to hear about the adventures - so Lydia was entertained the entire time? I was thinking of taking Hannah next year when she would be almost 4.

Anonymous said...

Cinderella and The nutcracker in the same weekend! You must be at the grandparents! Sounds like it was a fun weekend! Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!
Susan

Julie Redfern said...

I agree with susan!! Such fun times you guys are having. So excited to be there in a few days!!