Sunday, December 11, 2016

party #1 (Julianna is almost 11)

This girl Julianna has a birthday party plan :)  And it involves more than one party!

Early on she asked if she could have one party for her American friends, one for her Chinese friends, and maybe one on the actual day of her birthday too?!  Well, it's hard to say no to this lovely little lady - and it was such a sweet idea.

Today was party #1 - she invited her best friends to the movies.  I accompanied these lovely ladies to the mall, where we found plenty of potential shopping, and also the movie theatre!


Girls at the movies - Moana, the new Disney show.  {I liked it.  So did they.}


These girls are such dear friends to Julianna, and I am so grateful for them (and their families, especially their mommas!) who are amazing friends of mine.


A sweet afternoon of celebrating, and enjoying my almost-11 year old, and her pack of friends (and sister!)

3 comments:

Paul said...

sounds like a good idea, multiple Happy Birthday wishes Julianna
love
Granddaddy

Grandmama said...

Finally, a Christmas time baby has figured out how to work the system in her favor! Why not 3 parties? Early happy birthday wishes, sweet Julianna! We love you and your family!!

Julie Redfern said...

That is awesome! 3 parties? Did she ask for 3 different cakes too?! I would have!! We have yet to see Moana. I'm sure it will make me miss HI.