Wednesday, June 18, 2014

cute kids and a wagon

Ok so today was MUCH better than yesterday.  As in much Much MUCH better!

My list isn't so intimidating.  Same list of course... so I guess it's more accurate to say my list doesn't seem so intimidating.  Attitude and perspective are important, huh?

Last Friday morning we loaded up and headed home from the beach.  We wanted to be good and ready for a big family party Saturday afternoon.  My youngest cousin graduated high school (yay Maddie!) and this family never looks far for an excuse to party.

The adults mostly talked (and laughed!)


John Paul mostly maintained a death grip on his favorite uncle (my dad's youngest brother, Kelly)


and the newest generation couldn't rip themselves away from this garden wagon.


It was awesome.


Not just the wagon.  Love hanging out with this family!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun family celebration! You are making the most of your time with family in ND & NC!
robin

Anonymous said...

oh man, look at lydia's tanned skin. she gets some real sun huh? love it. susan

Julie Redfern said...

I miss those family events so much!! I love seeing the pictures of everyone having fun.

folding sport wagon, said...

wow you enjoyed lot with your family..!!